Thread: Am I the Only One?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by omgcrit View Post
    Its ok imo. Not everyone can play as much as hardcore players. This is giving the majority of the players in the game more time so they can catch up. What's wrong with that?
    Maybe it's just my issue, but it feels like it is punishing the players who play rather than rewarding them. With the current scenario, those who grinded to elite lightbearer in the first 2 weeks are being held back from the new content instead of being granted early access for their hard work. In my opinion, this makes the game feel much less fun for those people. If I were creating the new innovations for seasons, I would have still not released all the content of the season all at once at the start like the previous seasons, but I would have had the unlocks from each stage be an individual unlock. For example, everybody would start with 0 points, like they did but mausoleum would open up for you as soon as you reached the points and tokens necessary to buy the proof and badge for the floor. Same goes for all the floors and maps. Once you personally met the requirements you had them unlocked for you. This at least creates an incentive for players to want to play through the new content and be the first person to unlock X quest or to get X gear. Instead, we are all sitting here waiting for the community goal of 400,000 bosses in mausoleum before we can even start the stuff from Stage 4.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DarrenPR For This Useful Post: