Thread: Suggestion for good and cheap base(passive) pet

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

This is a pve pet thread, i'm pretty sure. For legendary and bellow pets - mythic and arcanes excluded.

And most of the suggestions here are for '1 target hitter' pets - they may be better suited against a boss, not against many targets(mobs).
    'Many target hitters' are all of the frogs and dragons and some of the crocks(breeze,spitfire).
    There are some melee pets that hit several targets in front of them (from 1 to 4 most often) - gloom, yowie, sassy.
    And there are ranged pets that hit three targets - slobber,breezaga, some spiders(violet,shadowlurk).
    Most of the other melee pets are '1 target hitters', no-matter what their description says - it may say 'up to three' or 'up to four' targets, but in practice it's very hard to make them to hit more than one target.

@Rgasah If you like vlad, you can open ironbite which has exactly the same passive. And two more with very similar passive are flapjack and fritters.
    For ppl that don't know, the good thing about these is that they can sometimes stun with their passive. But i personally find their stun to be too rare to be too useful - may be in 5%-20% of the their hits.
    @ForgottenWarrior Little bear has exactly the same passive as Dovabear. Which means it has some usefulness against a boss, it has 'heavy bleed' and not that bad debufs. (@Jazzi and I personally do not think nilbog has better passive than the bears).
    Last edited by voidPtr; 12-28-2016 at 10:54 AM.