Thread: Just a few questions concerning a 61 Rogue

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

I don't see many Shady and surge in endgame PvP, well i don't PvP much either because of event but i think it may be useful in clash since already many players use nekro and glowstick in clash. Speed set is good in PvP but one bad move and you're death since your HP isn't that big with average gear (5-5.5k hp with nekro). If you don't want spend much money at first then I would suggest you to get potency/brutality set level 58/59. I was doing good with it until i got my 61lvl set. Planar pendant and arcane ring with excellent jewels or higher is must IMO. Using some excellent or higher natures isn't bad idea either. I use 58 belt tactic for more mana with speed set. I had Elon but i felt like my mana is too low. I balanced out stat with natures and finesse. I use daggers 59 lvl because I've got gold loot there and 2% all stat, that's enough for me to PvP sometimes. I use MM HB because of twink i have. I tried nox mastery 10/10 and packs 7/10 but it's giving less mana than i expected. I might try some other masteries soon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsAnnoying For This Useful Post: