Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Problems with New Update

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

If you don't wanna read this all skip to summary.

Okay so apparently i didn't saw the update as a whole and now when i see it, i am now seriously ANGRY.
    Let me explain, one reason above which probably is a glitch or a mistake but let's talk about a whole, and as it's done now it can't change but that won't stop me from saying all the problems i am suffering through.

1. tradeable vanities. I know hundreds of people who deserve no right to be called oldgen but they are wearing cap items and 3pcs, like are you kidding me? why does they have all this and the answer to it is tradeable vanities, bam! Now PL is just about who can merch the best or who can buy platinum the most and who worked hard but can't merch is now worthless, why? because you don't got a discontinued items which everybody shouldn't have but they have...

2. Loss of oldgens. Okay, first of all i joined in late 2013 but the thing is that those who actually joined in 2010 or 11 are now lossing their dignity. SERIOUSLY i can see founder's helm in the auction, like what? wonder if someone buy it who joined in let's say 2013, either he'll be considered as a player from 2010, which is not possible as all knows that it's just about the gold and then coming to the other option that those who actually earned those stuff will be considered as nothing...

3. It's not what it used to be. After this update, i doubt if i am either playing pl or any other random MMO which has been like,"do whatever you wanna, it's nothing but a buy/sell game." Now in balefort castle everyone has discontinued items, there was one thing which made a lot of people to stick with the game, and it was that earning capable items and keeping them as a collection but now it's a whole new story, you can be like,"Oh? there is a new cap, no problem i'll buy it later" like what? The value of MOST of the items in the game is zero now which include all capable items

4. It all depends on gold. Now, it all depends on gold. I can gurantee that half of the PL community doesn't know or for some reason can't make tons of gold which includes me so i can be an example of why. the reason is that i am poor in pricing things up so i always end up buying something in high price or buying something at a time where it's price is going down and then selling it for super low price which makes a 1m loss for me in most of the cases. Now people like me are nothing in actual in PL. They can only get the cheap stuff now and there is no way they have any dignity.

SUMMARY

The whole problem is that EVERYTHING is tradeable now. i understand for easy to get items like green starry or arcane shield and i am actually pretty happy that now i can get stuff from the auction which were for platinum and i couldn't earlier but discontinued items being tradeable is totally wrong. Discontinued items and normal items had some difference between them but now there is NO difference and i won't be surprised to see everyone in tron( not including the actually oldgems) to have old capable items and 3pcs and stuff because they can get it now, without any type of hardwork.
    Last edited by Justg; 01-06-2017 at 02:03 PM. Reason: Less drama
    "Treat others like you want yourself to be treated, time will reflect your doing upon you someday..."