Thread: do you think we need GH decorating stuff?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    238 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jamila View Post
    after housing decoration i think we need new looks for guildhall.
    mybe new GH option or mybe just some stuff for GH decoration..
    or mybe we can use housing stuff for GH to.
    so we can doing party there :P
    i know that same way, like u can party in your house. but i feel need more refresh GH..

just shering..
    Guild hall features might be good, too.... For instance....... Certain trophies, totems, or something stationed in the guildhall itself that gives certain overall boosts to all members within that guild.... Example....

A "Solid Gold Trophy" (would give all guild members an extra %15, %25 gold, obtainable when the guild overall has obtained a certain number elite boss kills/elite mob kills/ETC., requires at least %50 guild participation).........

A "Style Trophy" or "Fashion Trophy" (would allow an exclusive vanity that can only be worn by members of that guild, obtainable by being the OVERALL TOP guild during events, has nice visual effect and grants each wearer super regen (%75-%100) faster potion and mana regeneration, expires at the beginning of the next event and the battle is on again for all guilds to get top place, requires at least %50 guild participation).....

A "Medieval Flag" (PVP...Would grant the top overall PVP guild a flag that can only be worn by that guild and also grants each member who wears it %0 pet feeding and %50 faster pet AA cooldown (applies in PVE only), lasts for 1 week and then it expires and the battle for the top overall PVP guild is on again)..............

Just some input/possible ideas........
    Last edited by Motherless_Child; 01-07-2017 at 08:36 AM.

Official Signature Of Dot Com Entertainment