Quote Originally Posted by City View Post
I agree everything needs to get released. People are buying the items in the black market which means thats money PL is losing. If they release everything to be purchased with plat that will be a ton a money. Also don't forget to release the Silver Tourny skull shield and when holidays come around everything 2010-2016 vanitys should be released. Vanitys just make you look cool. No need to make any of them extremely hard to get. Just look at AL and whats that is doing for them. Also I'm down for paying 500 Plat for Rose Wand and Shield when Valentines day comes around!
I agree on any item that fetches a over priced value in gold in game. And I do hope that come Valentines Day, PL's Birthday Anniversary, St Patrick's day, that they do re-release all items that where discontinued in the past to be purchased in plat packs.

Items purchased with plat helps STS, this way players are giving back to the company and not the greedy blackmarket players who are making a living off selling accounts and items for real life money.