Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
Name:  IMG_20170119_205739.JPG
Views: 562
Size:  189.9 KB

Where's mana in the item? I don't wanna post ss of earlier to recent level cap items eg L51,55,56,61,66 etc, u should look at it in the cs.

Also may I ask what was ur rough health pool to mana pool ratio at any decent previous level cap?

It's not clear to me what you talked about 77-80 str HP, HP has been buffed 20% few days ago, all class.
56 mages have nearly a 2 to 1 ratio of mana to health at 403 health and 785 mana. As i said before as far as mana pool is concerned your not taking into account the massive damage new sets have. If you're going to be looking at the mana contributions of lower levels to base off of you should do a comparison across the board. How much hp contribution do lower level str sets have for example... When the new gear was released without a new level cap it changed the game as far as gear contributions go. The gear has to be better then previous gear or nobody wants it. Massive damage was added, hp was added to most classes to compensate, mages got mana as they have always had nearly a 2 to 1 mana to health ratio.