Thread: Please don't do this again...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by humiiii View Post
    Lol. We can already get any vanity we want, why do you care if he releases 2010 vanities again?
    First of all, re-releasing* more vanities will just devalue everything and will defeat the purpose of collecting. If PL was a bigger audience, releasing it would be a much more logical path. But it's not ... So i think that the exclusive holiday loot (1-2 day holidays) shouldn't be released. Also, if sts re-releases in valentines day, this means they have to do it to all the other holidays... This is not what we need (my opinion). I think having another Grotto would be the next logical step! We're chewing on more than what our mouth's handle!!!

Quote Originally Posted by City View Post
    so you are pretty much saying "don't release 2010 valentines items and make $$$ as a company because then the L10 cupid bow I have will not be worth alot of gold"
    can you read my thread again? I specifically said "I know most of the people that have 2010 valentines gear would hate for an event like Christmas to happen again". I wasn't talking about myself. Also, this goes for all the other 1-2 day holidays. Hope that makes sense to you!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zaorago For This Useful Post: