Thread: Please don't do this again...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bazinga! View Post
    So you mean discovering the game early enough to get a Founder's helm is hard work?
    You put words in ppls mouths and twist what they say. When he said hard work it was specifically mentioning other items in a separate sentence.

Having gold doesn't grant access to everything.
    Yes it does now, minus human faces.

Valentines on the other hand is a recurring event. There will be all sorts of new Valentines based gear.
    Hey, there's a good idea, new items.

Basically you want to own an item that was made in 2010 and say in 2017 that "I have this item. I joined before you, so I'm better than you". You shouldn't deny it. And Sue outright said it. If you do the same kind of discrimination with skin color, it's called racism, and I hope you don't support that as well.
    Again twisting things and putting words in ppls mouths- No one said they were "better than you".
    To compare this to racism is disingenuous and hyperbolic to say the least, you couldn't be more wrong.

Other games have exclusive items. But a person who doesn't have them isn't shunned away.
    "shunned", really? Lol ppl need to take responsibility for their own perceptions and grow some thick skin before they go on line

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Suentous PO For This Useful Post: