Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Kronos Divine PVP Videos 13-14

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

A taste of Guild Battleground against NVM - 15 guild.

Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to epicrrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by epicrrr View Post

U will see i was not in the video also many non nvm members in the video who joined guild jusy to have some fun didnt knew u gonna take that on forums or i would manage a good team.

RESULTS OF NVM VS KRONOS 9V9

Wrekt ur guild so easy hope u guys wont quit al for another 6 months result is something else if i am in the lineup.

-SATTYROCKS

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Indent; 01-27-2017 at 11:37 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Indent For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Indent View Post
    U will see i was not in the video also many non nvm members in the video who joined guild jusy to have some fun didnt knew u gonna take that on forums or i would manage a good team.

RESULTS OF NVM VS KRONOS 9V9

Wrekt ur guild so easy hope u guys wont quit al for another 6 months result is something else if i am in the lineup.

-SATTYROCKS

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk
    We welcome any match, just dont trashtalk us like we are on the same pvp level/bracket and what not just post vid not screenshot as this is a vid thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Wait im confused... KRONOS trashed talked our incomplete team, but now your telling NVM not to trash talk? Hypocrisy at its finest.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thaze For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Epicr don't mind the big mouthed 15s. All of em are just tt but need 16 and 15 to kill 14s. When they win they talk , when u block for 3 vs 4 they cry. It's a vicious cycle.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Skilledpvp For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

˜”*°•.˜”*°• ????? •°*”˜.•°*”˜
    Last edited by Futurereal; 12-15-2017 at 01:20 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Futurereal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futurereal View Post
    Nice! It shows how weak those noobs are as lvl 15 players, neither we let them run at lvl 16-19 all they do is cry, whine and complain about lvl and we won't "STOP" piling up their deaths.
    Youre probably one of those foods in ASU who gang on 3v4's and still loses. Why dont you come clash or BG us (nvm) other than running from tdm maps when there are even number of players on each team. Better get your facts straight before you comment something non sense.

IGN: Josh

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Fapdu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Funny to see that Kronos went from 'social paradise pier guild' back to pvp guild after 6 months. It's a bit ironic to ask if we can stop with tt over here, while you guys tt all the way after a victory vs mostly randoms who just joined the guild to experience bg with you guys.

It seems that you guys haven't learned from the period when we were in the guild <AIR> where we were full with lvs 13-14 and most even with crappy gears . Is iatoz still active on this forum or did he quit game totally after receiving his karma? Did you guys forgot how you tried to tt us and got farmed time after time on lv 13-14? Well... I haven't, since we waited so long for you guys to come back. Some of you guys were just hiding for months at paradise pier to chat only. I heard lame excuses as 'we are busy in real life' and such, yet most of you guys hide at pier or play end game.

Now for the record, most of us leveled up because we farmed all lv 14 guilds. It is quite boring if you even farm people when your outnumbered or if they just run when they see your name. The guild Hot Spot was there for a while who gave us a bit challenge when we were 14, since they were full of lv 15s. We mostly farmed them and since they were the only active guild we started to match their lv. Unfortunately they were no challenge anymore when we went 15 and shortly they also quit.

It looks really stupid if you place a video with random people and put as tiitle 'A taste of guild battleground against NVM - 15 guild', when you know that most players aren't true members of NVM and there are also lv 14's over there so why even call it lv 15 guild? Are you trying to put a feather in your @ss to look better?

After that we show you guys a realistic view of how things work in this bracket and who your superiors are. Why cry about level after being humiliated? Didn't you knew our lv in advance? Didn't you accept the BG challenge, because you thought you had a chance? It just shows that you guys have misplaced arrogancy and can't see the fact that we showed in a demonstration how you farm a guild to the max. That score has nothing to do with lv difference, it just shows that we are by far out of your league.

If you guys really think that you have a chance on the same level then please step up and come to lv 15. You guys are the ones who are struggling like a whale on the dry, so please solve your problems. Haven't you learned in life that if you have a problem you have to solve it and not run away from it? We will be waiting for you guys, but keep in mind that you guys also got farmed when we were 13-14 while we were having crappy gears compared to your guild.

Looking forward to your movements guys,

Gang/Cheer
    Last edited by smallunicorn; 02-10-2017 at 07:14 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to smallunicorn For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fapdu View Post
    Youre probably one of those foods in ASU who gang on 3v4's and still loses. Why dont you come clash or BG us (nvm) other than running from tdm maps when there are even number of players on each team. Better get your facts straight before you comment something non sense.

IGN: Josh

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  51.2 KB

Last edited by Futurereal; 12-15-2017 at 01:24 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Futurereal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Kronos Divine PVP Videos 13-14

Maybe you forgot that you and your friends have gone to lvl 14? Because you had to run from lvl 17 players as you have a short-term memory, apparently i have more facts than you here on the table because scared chickens like "YOU" are talking only verbally in private chat, and now you'll say on the forums " one of Those foods at ASU who walk on 3V4, and still loses. Why dont you come clash or BG us " how many times we have you, satty and thaze beaten up in pvp so many times that you had to swear like a parrot that 20 times says the same swear words on repeat mode, pathetic! Listen up we are not the ones that run from Tdm to lvl 14, hypocrite asf! Do me a favor and run off to lvl 14 back (if you haven't been on there anymore), Oh and in game chat you come across as a "Psychopath" as you respond to criticism and frustration, not to mention the violence, insults or threats (dearth of behavior) lack of empathy? Little respect for the rights and feelings of others. Maybe it's time you give people back the stolen goods instead of to hide in many forums accounts, which happens unfortunately.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  51.2 KB

Cheers from us lvl 17 players pilling up your deaths each and every time, because there's no place for tt around here we don't need inappropriate players like you here thinking he's savage behind his keyboard.
    First of all, get some legit proof for your false accusations. Those screenshots of yours doesn't prove anything, why don't you un blur the names of those forumer's, so we can see if your actually proving something true. I can guarantee you and your false accusations that I don't have nothing to do with it. Secondly, we didn't move to lvl13-15 for you people. It was the Xpyscho leaving the bracket. As a result, 16-18 became dead after Xpyscho left and before the arcane weapons were released, so there's no reason to stay to a dead bracket. We found 13-15 more active and it was actually our original pvp bracket. Now, tell me who's the real hypocrite here lmao
    Last edited by Fapdu; 02-10-2017 at 11:23 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ipooponfifteens View Post
    Stubborn or what? His evidence is more than the truth, people like you can talk a tone lower, or should I ask a friend about your scam activities? Apparently, you're the one who talks False and why he needs to show forum names? So you can still say False accusations and that you clean as you say you are? Man you're really triggered because someone has exposed you and I often see you running from us and then say in pm *you suck, paper, useless and that we have low lifes??? Or whatever you say. I have you even on my ignore list as the only player because of all the garbage you're screaming to us you do realize kids from between the age of 10-15 also playing this game? Is it that hard to admit that you can't take any lose? Idk what happened to the polite and humble players.
    His evidence are legit about what, exposing? lol I don't even know whats the exact point you're trying to prove. If you're crying about getting farmed and using "You're a scammer" as a reason to dodge the fact that you were once my food, fine by me. Lmao if you had me on ignore list, that means you were one of those sore losers that I came across that had been farmed savagely. Could you show me some legit proof that I am that person that you were talking about and lets get to the real deal.

PS: I aint bragging anything, but lets get real here. Come clash and lets talk business, instead of spreading false accusations without any supportive evidence.

Sincerely,
    We need more food on 15-17
    Last edited by Fapdu; 02-10-2017 at 12:51 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Last edited by Futurereal; 12-15-2017 at 01:26 AM.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Futurereal For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

People like you literally have too much time on their hands do you have anything better to do? obviously you do not know that after Xpsycho you had to run away from Asu, Tactical and Exilez and whichever guild here, is because you're cooked food with your guild. People here still do not learn from the past and the history repeated again and again the same story with the same people who cry about lvl, my advice seek help in a clinic for gamers with a problem so that other people like us do not suffer from players with a behavior like yours. take responsibility for your own behavior, you are unable or unwilling to take responsibility for your own actions. Yes they are always others to blame, otherwise there can be found alternative excuses * cough * "Crying about lvl" *cough* pathological lying apparently you're a notorious liar who usually only have trouble with, if they are caught in a lie you have an excuse for everything.

talk about food did you get yourself sometimes? Or should we turn you vegetarian again? Since you can not eat us, your mouth is full of junk food because you do a lot of verbal talking on a game we have to put you back in your place again? Then again crying back to lvl 14 and crying for gold wasting, pathetic you are.

Let me make you clear that you're the only sore loser here, where's the photos of Xpsycho farming your guild? Oh wait they didn't screenshot all their wins and went lvl 58 because they were boring from you guys. Let's talk about lvl 17 farming you, your guild had to block Tactical 3 vs 5 and yet Tactical still won against you and your guild so who's the sore loser here? You and the people that need to block us lvl 17 players you with your friends blocking us and still complaining about lvl! We can pile up your deaths again, people like you don't learn from their history.

Let me tell you don't go in the business community, maybe you should first go to a clinic for gamers who have the same mental problems like you have since you're a "Psychopath" no worries about the battleground we will put you in the same corner again back to lvl 14!

Greetings from an old Tactical member.
    Funny how you're saying that I don't have any other spare time to do other things, and yet you're here, all over the forums minding other people's businesses. You called me a "psychopath"? Lmao don't describe yourself mate.

You're the one who started the trashtalk against my guild, and bringing up the old days "I farmed nvm blah blah". You were like the famous so called wanna be "Im the best 17 rogue" lol as if. Guess what? You're fellow members in tactical are in nvm guild atm and they're all good buddies of nvm. Dont include your guild to your non sense. So basically, its just "YOU" who kept a grudge against nvm about the old pvp days. Can't get over it? Maybe you need to start thinking about your own life and move on, instead of talking shady non sense. Are you an attention seeker? Cuz, you're all over the place talking profanity about other people's business just to make yourself look good.

PS: I know who you are, you don't need to hide yourself behind your dummy forum account. Ah I know why you're using dummy accounts, you have alot of issues with other forumer's too Eh? You're clearly the psychopath here not me. lmao
    Last edited by Fapdu; 02-10-2017 at 04:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ipooponfifteens View Post
    You're really stupid that you still respond to all of this, you stay by pushing for what benefit? to show that you're the most stubborn of everyone here anyway I never really had a problem with you in the game, but you insult everyone including me, thanks to you. moreover Futurereal is a Mage, Tank player fyi maybe don't put in your bio that you're using Dope because that information don't seem necessarily for the forums here I'd say keep that for yourself or friends.

Ps: If i was a sore loser you'd be the first, what comes around goes around.
    You're also stupid of replying back to all of this, because I know that I am in the right position to defend myself against you two. So you and Futurereal are the only righteous people that can talk smack here? Ha! That doesn't seem right, isn't it? lmao

Anyways, I don't have all day talking to you both, so I'll just end this by wishing you both a good luck in the game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Last edited by Futurereal; 12-15-2017 at 01:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

First you say that i am Asu then you say that the picture is false that you have never stolen anything from others than you say Xpsycho had gone away from the 16-18 bracket, which made you go running back to 13-15 and last but not least the cherry on top of the pie that i am a rogue? I think you indeed must stop drinking and smoking your health deteriorates. Short-term effects of drowsiness what i see from the forum posts (which it started with) here short-term effects of drowsiness what i see from the forum replies here worse memory,
    memory (temporarily) worse than usual, even if all the alcohol already in your body has disappeared. This applies in particular for the long-term memory.

"PS: I know who you are, you don't need to hide yourself behind your dummy forum account. Ah I know why you're using dummy accounts, you have alot of issues with other forumer's too Eh? You're clearly the psychopath here not me. lmao" In what space do you live? Your bio says a lot about the kind of types of people that i daily come across anywhere, literally your point about nothing just turn you to come back on the same concoction, but let me tell you this the people that support me are the people that have problems with you already and that has nothing to do with dummy accounts.

And you say that i don't need to include my guild to my nonsense which in your case is always nonsense, do you even realize that you got farmed by us? Which is a fact and no nonsense, need me to ask few of my former Fame/Tactical members about you? Does that clear your answer while you haven't been able answering yourself questions about why you been farmed.

Ps: people only been in your guild looking for Eye/Para gears, but that doesn't say anything else from saying that I'm standing alone in my shoes. Across my years of playing games being a part of a community i haven't seen people on forums like this rely on people with the most unnecessary information.

You take no responsibility for your own feelings. Rather, your feelings are projected onto you if you try to point this out to me or whoever you will likely vehemently defend your perspective and you take no responsibility for almost anything you do, insulting, verbally talking being inappropriate and thus making yourself this toxic player.

But really your wasting my time on forums by seeking for attention to me and you know what i got better things to do irl, rather than spending my time with noobs like you on forums,

Perhaps next time i should need to talk Chinese to you, good luck with whatever you're doing.
    You're like a broken record who retaliate things all over and over again. You sure do have lots of time to make an essay too. Good for you! lol you make me laugh. That picture you posted? doesn't prove anything at all lmfao. I could easily get a random picture from google and blur out the names of the persona's conversing and post it on forum's to bribe somebody.

Let me clear this off to you, if you're really trying to pursue the stealing issue about me, give me some valid evidence (which you can't provide) cuz i can guarantee you, you won't get any info since I don't have any activities such as stealing from people.

Ps: Don't get me involved into someone's scamming issue. Secondly, my health is none of your concern, and lastly i'm not Chinese. Please don't drag Chinese people into our beef. Show some respect. You're being racist you know
    Last edited by Fapdu; 02-11-2017 at 02:13 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

At the end of the day we sleep and say its just a game, we have job, lives and responsibility irl. Leave our toxicity out of this thread. For 2 years this thread is kept alive and clean. Please rant or fight on your own thread.

I dont want this being locked. Please understand.

Morals being eaten by over competitiveness
    Last edited by epicrrr; 02-11-2017 at 02:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

clash Penitence
    4v5 typical kronos
    Quote Originally Posted by Dart View Post
    Haha nice spelling error on the title xD sounds better than penitence imo they should rename

And wkwkwkwk they run in 4 v 5

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kalahesi View Post
    Too funny... You actually cut out whole sections from the video lol

Well here are the endscores!

Good Try!

Sent from Uranus (The Planet) using Tapatalk
    Hahahaha nice! typical kronos hide the truth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

@kalehesi The fact of the matter is we 13-14 wiped you out full 15s out. Were a good sports we'll just take it if we were going to wiped by a team 1-2 level below us (of course we will do our best to prevent that from happenning.). Weve fought Xphsycho NVM and Iron Monks and other 15-16 guild most of em are good sport.

Keep in mind we are all level 13-14 players and sometimes we battle 15-16 for fun and practice cause the stakes are high if they lost.

I'll reiterate again, please no trashtatlk on this pvp vid thread this are all for promotion and for collection, no drama on forum.
    Epicr sweety this thread is just a publicity stunt to call out anyone willing to challenge your guild... Just remember you're not the only with scores. Its so funny how you complain about us 15s ganging and T.T but when i was level 13 you would tell us "to level up or stfu and handle" now tables are turned, your guild has desperately turned to your biggest rivals "Master Mind Ph" for alliance to try(Keyword try) shut 2017 NVM down.
    But not today!🖕🖕😂😂😂

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Deacon Barton-Cootes For This Useful Post: