Thread: About Shyal Planar Arena

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Hello

well i can't find the thread where STS said it, but as i said earlier, STS have said many times that they do not update old maps since they rather focus on creating some new and different maps instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    Secondly, try to know what you are talking about before posting......... DECREASING time will NOT increase your luck percentage chance to loot items PER CHEST, what it WILL do is allow, let's say, some AVERAGE runner to end up with 500 chests in the same amount of time it takes to get 300..... Opening 500 chests opposed to 300 gives you 200 more OPPORTUNITIES to loot certain items at the SAME luck percentage rate.... 500 opportunities will prove to be more rewarding than 300 opportunities and PRICES will be affected........ [/COLOR]
    Its good to know that you can do math but if you read what i say, ill try to explain to you what i said(try follow me, read it again if u dont understand):
    What i was saying is that by reducing the waiting time between the bosses will make the players more likely to play shuyal arena.

1. example to make it more simplified: you had the chance to choose between the light and dark angel, in both of them you would get the same thing no difference but 1, if you choose the light angel you would have to wait 15 sec when u reached a boss.

2. example: you could chose between two places to buy some groceries, in store 1 everything goes smoothly, but in store two you had to wait and wait awkwardly for 15 sec before the one behind the disk let you use your CC.

so what i am saying is that, the drop chance will be reduced but it will be compared to the 15 sec that will disappear, and a AMAZING feature that will blow your mind is to remove the gold drop completely, so u only get chest, WOW did i just solve all the world problem? where is my nobel prize...

Additionally, we SPEAK of the economy a lot because our EXPERIENCE has given us a certain LEVEL of know how when it comes to the price of items, their FLUCTUATIONS, and WHAT is causing the FLUCTUATION!!!!!! The ECONOMY in this game is an IMPORTANT regulator and without it, this game is unplayable which is why SO much emphasis is put on it..... Obviously you cannot fathom what we are saying when we bring up the economy because you either aren't paying attention, you just CANNOT get it, or you play TOO casually (especially these days during the bad economy era) to be capable of understanding..........[/COLOR]
    *face palm* *deep breath*
    oh god...when i say economy, i am talking about this subject ffs, not about the entire AL economy...
    I did some runs in arena and found out on average you make around 260g each run, thats after i sold all the item it drop and opened the chest and auto sold that as well. You complain about taking away 15 sec will somehow ruin the economy, while in graveyard you get 1k gold drop for quite a long time and the economy is how it always been. and ill clarify again what i said: Remove the 15sec waiting time and reduce the arcane/vial drop rate.

The objective of this game is NOT to make SIMPLE things SIMPLER.......... In the Arena, you can loot fossils, for god's sake..... It shouldn't be made EVEN easier, there has got to be SOME challenge... The Arena is EASY enough......... And, I don't KNOW who you run the Arena with but, when fight's there last there for only 3 seconds each, there is NO way for you to know who knows what they are doing in the arena and who doesn't unless you yourself are EXPERIENCED.......... I mean, when people are still dying from the purple circle of death that appears below players because they are STANDING right next to players as the timer clicks down that's a clear indication of people who do not understand why it's IMPORTANT to play 4 corners in the arena.. STAY THE FREAK AWAY!!!!!!......
    oh god...
    You dont make it easier by reducing the time you have to wait....YOU DO NOT gain EXPERENCE by standing still looking at a clock counting down nor do u want to run the map.

i do agree on the arena is easy, but how do you make it easier by reducing the time??? you dont make it easier, you won't die more or less cuz of the time is 1 sec or 1hr. the only difference is that one is boring and the other is more intersting.

as i said earlier, unless u have your info from a 2015 post, i would understand that new people didn't know how the arena worked but now nearly everyone does, and it only take 5 runs to see what others do and do the same thing, thats what human does to learn, thats what u did as a baby(amazing right), you watch others and do the same thing as them.
    it happens to everyone from time to time where u stand too close to someone, and dont tell me im not "experienced" i been playing the game since 2012.

Like you quoted: "There is no sense for the 15sec waiting time......... This will make people want to run arena more since it doesn't take 200 years to get 10 chest. Ofc the drop chance will be reduced if more people get the chest, I rather want that then 20 years of waiting time"...... Makes ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE!!!!!!!!.... You say "no sense in 15sec wait time", then U say "this will make people want to run more since it doesn't take 200 years to get chest", then U say "Drop(loot) chances will be NERFED as a result"..... Then WHAT are you running for if loot chances will be NERFED as a result of a timer reduction??????
    oh.....motherless child(from your ign), it does make sense. First you pop more chest out, and reduce reducing the drop rate on fossil/vial, by doing so you will have the same amount of fossil/vial in the market but people won't have to wait 1hr doing nothing weekly cuz they wanted to farm shuyal chest.

To sum it up, you get more chest but less chance to get vial/fossil, the reduce on the loot should ofc be counted compared to how active shuyal arena is.

Sincerely,
    Kraag
    Last edited by leslietheone; 02-06-2017 at 08:46 PM. Reason: edit