Quote Originally Posted by Girthz View Post
Delusional ...let it flood with your ss only one that needs to chill out is you and your ego . Zeus didn't tell you why he left? Since you wanna bring it up here he came to me wanting me to kick truth and other members and i refused thats what started the war castle and purge there was many witnesses there so pls do some research before barking u clearly know nothing ..not because "he saw us for who we truly are lol. I also have footage .feel free to share whatever you like homie and make as many acc as you like go as low as youll like aswell you'll be only be wasting your time anyways less talk more action see ya in pvp oh and those chats about your group with feras lol ya maybe because i didn't have a line but anything that was said i was well aware of it ..feras would tell me all so pls just stop
Same as he told all about you and mox and ias. Listen dude. Don't ever over estimate your value and don't ever underestimate mine. I know you think you have loyalty but I've proven time and again you don't. That's why ceo was kicked from your chat. After all she wears my ign and would definitely tell you I've done more for her than you ever could. Not about guilds or game. It's about that real. Friends. You won't see me in pvp bc you don't pvp unless you have your little camera and the same players. I play solo unless called. Unless you're being honest and you actually wanna see me in pvp. You know my ign. Get your camera ready for that duel. Mages I hear are the weakest ever. Even weaker than 41 cap. You think I'm thinking about any of these fools. I've been punishing y'all since you formed. There's a handful of videos of me losing. Not just to purge but anyone. Hahahaha. I don't need a video of me beating you. I will smash you with no video. Tell your guild stop trying to make a name off me. Keep my name out of your collective mouths. I'll pm Gary to come look at this and not delete it!!! We don't believe you, you need more people!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk