Quote Originally Posted by sellins View Post
You know that people received a KDR reset because of dummy farming, anyone with a brain could tell that STS is against it but they do not banned people for that yet it does not mean that everyone in AL is dummy farming.
I could name other dummy farmers in Purge though such as Boy/Olympus and even scammers who are currently officers in Purge, No guild is perfect there are dummy farmers almost in every guild but that does not mean EVERYONE is taking advantage of it.
Anyways since that Arun ran off after posting this thread I'd like to ask you as his guildie and since you seem against Krit, What was the point of this thread? Purge does block ALOT i wonder why no one have ever made a thread about them
Well said.
Claiming it's ok for guilds like Purge to dummy farm cause EVERYONE in AL dummy farms is insult to 90% of players who play the game without cheatin. I am and I know many many people who would rather have an honest negative kdr than dummy farm. I agree many people in many guild dummy farm but you cannot say it is normal or that STS is ok with dummy farmers. STS removed PvP leaderboard because of dummy farmers which is another way dummy farmer hurt the AL community.
The point of this thread so far is calling out one person for blocking Purge and defending Purge dummy farming at the same time. Laughable.