Quote Originally Posted by sellins View Post
You know that people received a KDR reset because of dummy farming, anyone with a brain could tell that STS is against it but they do not banned people for that yet it does not mean that everyone in AL is dummy farming.
I could name other dummy farmers in Purge though such as Boy/Olympus and even scammers who are currently officers in Purge, No guild is perfect there are dummy farmers almost in every guild but that does not mean EVERYONE is taking advantage of it.
Anyways since that Arun ran off after posting this thread I'd like to ask you as his guildie and since you seem against Krit, What was the point of this thread? Purge does block ALOT i wonder why no one have ever made a thread about them.

And lastly about how you are mentioning Zeus and dummy farming, he had his reasons which is playing this game for the past 5 seasons? I don't remember how many seasons exactly have passed when he started farming but he ONLY farmed 2000 kills to get rid of the actual dummy farmers who took him off the LB, there is a HUGE difference of farming 2000 kills to get back to YOUR spot in LB which you deserved but was taken off because of dummy farmers and farming 20000 kills which Terror did even though he was not anywhere near LB or Boy who made another account and farmed 60000 kills to get the banner yet he calls himself legit. but yes overall dummy farming is not right and do NOT accuse the WHOLE community of doing it just because some are.
Excuse me? did I write something where I wrote every single person in AL is doing it?

We all know why Zeus dummy farmed and it was to remain on LB due to other Dummy Farmers beating him. Fact is, he dummied farmed. A few players dummy farmed and thats the harsh truth people have to accept and move on. & I wrote a few already have done it not every single person in AL. Please show me where I wrote every single person is doing it.

People that got caught for it, got their Kdr's got resetted by SpaceTime Studios. There isn't anywhere in what I posted saying every single person in AL is doing it. Show me where I wrote that infact.
It's laughable indeed.
Terrorshock did dummy farm to keep up in LB which he was barely in and Zeus did the same around that time. Fact is, they dummy farmed.
That's the fact and few people have done it. The repercussion is that theres no LB for it anymore. So why cry about it when you see someone doing it? Why are you both complaining about Dummy Farming , aren't they beating you both in CTF atm regardless of them Dummy Farming? Aren't Purge beating everyone in CTF ?
Purge is winning regardless in CTF, Theres plenty of videos that be posted right here to prove that Purge doens't need Dummy farming. It's been showed multiple times.

Fiends/Magnum talked about Purge , This happend -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaBVLUKb4DA

Magnum cried about purge , This happened -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktua3byFCow

Nemesis blocked and clashed Purge , This happend -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rszj06XmZyQ

There's even a duel videos that can be put up if you'd like Sellins.

It just seems like you guys aren't convinced that Purge doesn't need Dummy Farming to be great in PvP.
Maybe there should be some way to prove it. Maybe Sellins and Hustle along with Nemesis and Throne make a CTF Match against Purge?

Let's conclude this in a CTF Match like how we all did when dramas appeared just like the old days how we all handled Clashses in SoK.