Quote Originally Posted by yubaraj View Post
Hahaha so funny.
" Work hard play hard loose hard " Sorcerer
" Need speed set need spawn kilsss " Rogue
"Damn i m just a meatshield" Warrior

Thats my perspective on 61 pvp.

I am not giving up on my mage as so many already did. I will say again Rogue is the OP class now and mage is the weakest. STS has to do something about this spawn kill thing. And even if i get a speed set i will end up dead while chasing. Only cowards do that run and hide lol. It was much better when clashing in TDM forest when we could use trollie. TDM blood beach is getting boring. Revive forest make trollie strong plz. And stop spawn killing.
Idk abt u.. but I'm still fine with it.. altho I play without Arcane ring nor arcane Armor.. lol.. Just full legendary+PP..

It's the players perspective not the class mage which is "weak". Practise practise practise.. "If u believe it, you can achieve it" etc etc..

Think back abt cap 46, we mages were also "fvked up". Lots of cry abt tanks and rogues.. and how come some mages were still able to farm rogues and tanks??? It's not the char it's the player.

It's true Rogue aim is OP but.. same counted back at 46 for arcane sword proc and bomb proc of glintstone bow.. LOL