Quote Originally Posted by andyh0510 View Post
Bad idea not that i dont want speet set release to all players but have you thought what your asking for ....... sure stats go ahead and release all items that are hard to get i wish we could all have arcane ring , arcane amulet any rare LB vanity, make para available again , eyes. You name it well not that this will happens its just that i cant even imagine to compare items one with another at a diff cap , diff event even diff ways to obtain . You cant go taking shortcuts on everything if u would really want this set go farm maus i made over 20m in farming i dont see why you cant farm ,i wish i had a lot of items but we dont all go and post asking for an easy way to obtain . Some items should be release i agrre but not the valuble items . Tbh i dont even think a new set will be realese i cant imagine having 90% -100% of players runing at 200% speed in town or pvp . Nice try bro
Sir game changing items should be more easily obtained by ALL players. Not everyone has the time to no life run maus and farm out that amount of gold and have you checked the price on most farmable items lately? Ty for feedback.