Thread: Why lvl 15

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Oh boy, someone is really worked up! Everyone is entitled to their opinions, this no one can disagree, I'm sure you've heard of the phrase "opinions are like $$$, everyone's got one", right? So when you're here voicing your opinion, please refrain from telling others not to voice theirs. Onto insults, no one here is throwing any except for that person on post#12...

I'm sure you're a such an upstanding person, that's why those people harassed you right? It can't be of any other reasons I don't think.

You're right, it is twink pvp, either play hard or go home, I don't see any active threads of lvl 15s complaining. Got wrecked by 16s? Lvl up, problem solved.

And I think you misunderstood my reference of blood pressure...

It's just a game, guy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Futurereal View Post
    I'm not trolling or sad no i have my opinion about lvl 15 players showing no good manners and reputation in the community "free speech" I let someone not insult me and neither others! By being personally harassed by few of your guild mates, i won't include names since it will only give another drama thread again.

And what you are pointing out about the lvl bracket it's just how "Twink pvp" currently is either play hard or go home, hence the cry about lvl i mentioned... Hey, but i can also say lvl doesn't matter.

By the way my blood pressure is perfect, it feels great to donate! You get free cookies and juice you know most people have blood to spare.... yet, there's still not enough to go around. Your donation helps ensure that blood is available when it's needed the most. You will be someone's hero! Just suggesting a good cause since you mentioned blood pressure.

Now please leave me alone because I'm not going to give any attention again to lvl 15 players who are either defensive or triggered whatever they maintain.

Hey, but if you find my forum post annoying you are free to put me in your forum ignore list, it only takes few seconds, have a nice day from the secret service of arlor.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bluebatthing For This Useful Post: