Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
Let's see if you still think they suck after respec. I don't hate INT (though many think I do); I like it to be a nuke class and not a DD class.
Also, people think i think you hate int because you nerfed mage/int so much that they arnt even good anymore. Back in 80 cap everyone was int. Besides a few pally. You nerfed our heal, armor, and dodge. I got over it and continued to play. Changing from set to set. And im soooooo tired of it using plat to respec base points and skills. As well as trying to get other sets. Everytime i get the another set. It either gets taken or nerfed there fore making in trash. You also nerfed mage and buffed the other classes. As if bird couldnt already kill a mage in 3 skills. And i dont mean to be rude and it dont know whats going on i sts. But it to me it seems like nothing is being done to int to make it good again. Rysac, the set with the most armor. Still dies to bird in 2 skills while i cant even nuke it. It can nuke int but int cant nuke it. Logical. Dex mages have such good dodge and kills int set almost everytime. But i know better now. Cause as soon as i got dex. It will get nerfed. If int were to be good again it needs more armor. And a bit more damage. As well as the 10% heal that was taken from us. Im sure the others would agree. Also i took screen shots of rysac set before i went str and used molix set. Now im back to using rysac and i took spscreen shots of it again. And i noticed no changes. You made it sound as if it was "better" but its still bad.