Quote Originally Posted by Futurereal View Post
If you're being bullied, do not get into PvP because apparently you have or do not have the experience, or you just do not have the gears to survive and if you're not good enough, then take a good mage as an example instead of unconstructive threads to post on the forum that mages belonged to an uber class and that mages don't have the upper hand.

Why do not immerse yourself more in your own class? Read maybe just one more time my first post because you obviously have no gears to do PvP if you're struggling with mediocre rogues and tanks and if you still fail, work with a mindset and if all of this doesn't work just quit playing PvP and do PvE since PvP wouldn't be the place for you because crying doesn't solve anything!

Mages have many options in PvP play what role you want to play and work on it, but if you choose to cry go ahead cry a river you can already see that people are not served by your threads because it is not only unconstructive, but you do not even have the gears for PvP.

Get yourself better gears or just stop crying! And this applies to all blue lives here with a flat @ss with the same problem.
I literally read none of this. You are one mad little boy that hides in a rouges costume. Here I'll say it only reason why you all upset cuz you are scared.. scared you won't be able to one kill folks and scared of real competition. It's all good friend you look beautiful In dresses.. rouges cry the worst with black mascara running down your poor faces. #bluelivesmatter #Rougesaregross XD