Thread: You know what grinds my gears...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The Great Mountain of .........................BLEED!!!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You know what really grinds my gears? People that do not BLEED!! Mosquitoes that don't bite.. McDonalds NOT getting my order right.. The batteries going dead in my headlamp.. Cold taco meat.. Dropping my IPhone.. People wearing cloths.. SUNBURNS!!!! Major Lag on every single map.. Being singled out.. People that chew with their mouths open, and breath heavy while they eat.. Dead fish on the beach.. Hispanics that pretend that they cannot speak English. Oprah retiring.. THE OIL SPILL FROM THE DEEP WATER HORIZON RIGHT IN MY FRONT YARD ON HIGHWAY 90!!!!!!... SCREW YOU BRITISH PETROLEUM!!! Unkempt Chinese Buffets... Loose sushi rolls.. Cigarette smoke in my face.. Cold weather.. Getting flicked in the ear when it is frozen numb... Sand in my armpits.. wobbly furniture.. Crappy wi-fi signals.. Starbucks Coffee Co. charging for a crappy wi-fi signal... crackheads begging for change so that they can get a beer.. Dull toothpicks..An Itchy butt.. People that do not share... Drunk drivers.. Hair in my pizza.. People with no common sense.. Knuckle heads.. $10 admission at the theater.. Olives with pits. Warm orange juice.. People that salt watermelon.. Deodorant balls.. Hair in the back of my throat "HAAACKKKCCKK"".. Back Boobs.. Hard boogers... People that make out in public.... Reality television.. The Situation" off of jersey shores.. Abuse... Stingy stoners.. Linkin park.. Constipation.. My sister that cannot grow up and leave mommy.. Advance... Plastic cups.. Firm pillows.. <<(I like my pillows fluffy >>.... Table salt.. Broken electronics... Spammers spamming in town constantly begging for loot... Closed minds.. The Great Knower Of All Things.. and food poisoning.
    Last edited by Gwendaline; 06-05-2010 at 02:57 AM.