Quote Originally Posted by Captain critic View Post
Ok, lets be honest are the artifacts actually worth farming ? I read some comments on it and most of em were bad really, and will the prices of artifacts drop eventually i was told that it will
Dude of course they are worth farming, I mean I havent spent a single plats and with a few runs I looted 2 artifacts and sold em for 260k. I think thats very easy gold. People are just used to everything being easy XD. I mean people are complaining about the arcane being "impossible to craft". They are forgetting that they are not the only ones playing the game meaning that tons of other people are going to be crafting the lower tier artifacts then end up selling it to some rich player who will then upgrade that to mythic etc. I mean Arcane items used to be rare and worth tons and mythic, XD nothing needed to be said about mythics. I mean you can find mythic items for under 10k which is just stupid. I think people should stop complaining about crafting the arcane artifact lol. As people play and keep farming eventually some rich people are going to buy the required ingredients from people who farmed them. Basically what I'm tryna say is the arcane artifact can still easily be crafted if multiple people farm the smaller tier artifacts and sell them to the richer players who can craft those into the arcane one. Maybe STS realized how easy they made crafting arcane items *cough cough arcane ring* & now they are making Arcane items actually ARCANE :P