Quote Originally Posted by Zylx View Post
You could be a cartoonist.

On a more serious note to partially re-word your premise, there is no outlet for casual players to earn gold. Farming crates in KM3 satisfied those who play the game in short bursts due to a limited schedule. I combined farming crates with farming xp, and it helped me tremendously getting from level 46 to 56 last season. I don't see grinding xp as fun, unless i can make a steady income off of it.

I dont find the harder maps in AL to be fun, as it's just a bunch of insta-kill enemies, which doesnt tie well in a button mashing game such as this. I enjoyed the hack and slash aspect of the game that i had in the watchers, kraag, and kraken tombs/mines, and for them to be made irrelevant is what took away my drive to play.
Agree. Sts should bring back the lockeds not only to km3, but to all the maps. All these maps atm can be considered useless for endgame players since there is almost nothing of value to gain there. And I would also like to remind STS that by removing the lockeds from these maps, new players have to struggle a lot more compared to the past. And when new players have a hard time with making any financial progress, they are more likely to leave the game early. The result of this is a possible declining playerbase what could result in the end of AL.