Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Deeevs. Pls Remove or Significantly Reduce the auction fees to 0.5%-1% & 50k-100k Max

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

runagain, you comment two times, and two times talk ... things that are "not right" and not on the thread's point. i tried to avoid telling you (, cause it Principally doesn't matter for This thread, if you are right or wrong, for this particular amu), but now i'll have to inform you.
    This is market. In market prices, it doesn't matter what YOU think. The market price of an item the price for which there are buyer(s). A market.
    Since you insist, i'll tell you for this "greed amu" - After you told me your ... "estimations" , and a little more then a week ago (in saturday), not one but TWO (i repeat, TWO) greed amus were sold in auction, BOTH for 7.5m (and one of them was my dex greed amu (mine sold actually 7.7), the other one stayed in auction for not many hours also). So I was Right with my "market price judgement" back then, and you were Wrong (which i Didn't told you in my previous posts). BECAUSE IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO'S ESTIMATION IS RIGHT OR WRONG. Estimations can ALWAYS be wrong. Noone should be punished for "wrong estimation". 2 was sold for this price, third not - so it probably needs More Time. But one particular "amu example" DOESN'T MATTER. EVEN if you Were Right Initially with your estimation - the problem stays the same:
    My question is in principle: Why there should be difference between auction and forum trades(both are just item exchanges)? What you're telling about that?
    Last edited by voidPtr; 05-31-2017 at 07:36 AM.