Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I am concerned that gold loot may be crushing the game

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Plqgue View Post
    What part of the market is this hurting?? And which players can't benefit from it?
    Anybody and I mean anybody can farm and unlock these maps and make enough gold doing so to afford a gl weap and once opened pretty much anything they need....as for drops maus has the best drops in game on top of gold loot in 394K points I've gotten an amazing amount of loot ...you literally just have to work for it..
    Do you know hyperinflation that happened in Zimbabwe? You could have 100,000,000,000,000 dollar bill (one hundred trillion) and is only enough to buy a bread.
    Now imagine if awakening gems rises in price to one million gold apiece. Sounds ridiculous doesn't it? Well not exactly though since every endgamers now have billions of gold in their stash. And when i said "endgamer" i mean every endgamers that took part in maus goldmadnesss, merchants or farmers.
    Now this may not look bad to YOU, because you said it yourself anyone that doesn't play maus is a bunch of lazy filthy casual and doesn't deserve to play this game , but how about the new players? What if they see the price of legendary weapons/eggs in tens of millions when they can hardly get 100k in a week? Where can they get all the gold to be a somewhat decent player in this game? Idk about other players but I quit 2 years ago after playing for a few months in this game because as a new player, the only way to get gold at that time was to lick jarl's butt so he can give me a few lockeds to feed my heh "legendary" deer. I was extremely lucky at that time though since I did a bunch of free offers to get plats so I can open those locked watch crate and I opened it during shark week to loot a Hammerjaw! Worth abt 4m at that time (and my total asset at that time just got quadrupled after months of farming jarl) Wow me so rich! Wow samael 25m...Wow kershal 50m........ Uninstall. Those dark age may make a comeback if sts decides to give everyone 6969% gold loot.
    Wow dovabear 15m, wow nightshade 30m, wow heroic nekro ur credit card, ur House, ur car, ur firstborn and 50 years into slavery. Doesn't matter you can play AL!

And what about an actual casual players in this game though? This is a mobile game, not everyone has the time to invest hours into this game. And when they hear that you need to farm weeks to months so you can unlock the next area so you can do MORE farming so you can unlock the next area so you can do EVEN MORE farming™, this is surely the best idea that every casuals would love to do! /s
    Last edited by Snoobcat; 06-09-2017 at 03:17 AM.