There are so many things wrong in this game yes add more awakening to the game make the game even more broken than it already was awakening, only needed to be available for lvl 46+ and not under lvl 46 i wonder if the devs do pvp? Apparently everyone seems forced to go endgame, and of course you do not have to go to endgame. I'd rather do something else instead of playing endgame pvp to get even worse pvp experience, since 2014, they had to remove eye and para gems because the hole just got deeper with awakening and what's really funny new twinks think they can eventually bring back lower lvl pvp lmfao don't make me laugh it's a dessert good luck to whoever wants to try it.

Nothing goes back to the old AL days, you want to play a pvp lvl without awakening without much para or eye gems, then you play under lvl 10 twinks over there were not affected. It's a very easy solution remove awakening slots of under all lvl 46 items it's that easy some players are still complaining about arcane weapons that provide too high statistics well damage can be reduced easily and the problem is solved, why it's nowadays so difficult ...

Fortunately, i stopped playing this game really what a future it's more pve content than pvp content, what it always have been i like complaining and telling facts about things that are just wrong, it's also very logical that people stopped to play, you just can decide and jump on the train wage because the pve content is overall balanced, but endgame pvp is meh! And i don't care who finds it very enjoyable and progressive nowadays i don't.

Heroic pet is high in price because the economy has risen by the x amount percent of gold loot which is not so bad, it's just pure that awakening and everything from para to eye gems which ruined lower lvl pvp imagine when there are better gears coming and someone has hoarding one eye gem or multiple, you really can expect people to complain, because it's logical, fascinating, we are interested, now i was a veteran twink plus endgamer, I know of experience.

Thanks i had a blast of playing for the number of years, addio.