Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
Apparently 10 is less than 1. In case you didn't know, "more" literally means "more".

On topic, take my limited edition never to be released again Rolex (shady and surge) for example, now see how it wasn't limited edition never to be released again?

As far as i'm concerned the old armor collectors and their friends (probably including you) can make all the pointless Rolex, McLaren and hibbitidoblah references to pixelated items they want because they're outnumbered and a STG decision is never made on the basis of the few compared to the many. Hopefully that hasn't changed.

@justg, a poll would do wonders for your final decision.
SnS cannot be a Rolex as it was game changing. SnS would be a feature, like an alarm built into the watch that most watch makers adopted once the initial patent expired. In this comparison, the year or so that SnS was unavailable to those who didn't get it from players who topped in the Ursoth event is the patent period where only the ones to first come up with the idea for a built in alarm clock were allowed to build this feature into watches.

Disclaimer: only using alarms as an example. No idea whether or not such a patent actually existed.

I know what more means. Perhaps you should re read my original reply as the meaning of what I typed was clearly lost somewhere in the process.