Quote Originally Posted by LADYHADASSA View Post
Lol lady,

As time goes on this does not change, over time it wont bother you really, though there are times you will be uncofortable, keeping an "air" that says dont try it helps. Threw time i have been called snob ( i cant use the other words here) because i refuse to give slightes attention, eye contact body language that even suggests i hear these comments. I have had men out right walk up to me with their phone number and upon saying no thank you, gotten blasted with profanity.. The feeling like you are the meat in a meat market is not fun,

Lol one thing is what we think is not an attractive look men seem to enjoy, the tosseled hair, quick throw together.... Men are from mars women are from venus lol... Another note. Stoping for gas after or before work, you still have a professional mannerism your focus is stronger to withstand the junk.

i have worked in board rooms with what some call the "stuffed shirts," these are the ones who thinkmwomen still belong at home. So how you carry yourself and your tone will deter some not all of the i want you for your looks garbage..

Lol lol lol guys on the other note love this attention, i assume they are not bothered as much because as a general rule women are not quite so blunt. Guys take it as " oh yeah i have what it takes to get the ladys" gals think oh god another ego filled idiot who has no tact or understanding that this behavior says im a superficial person liking only what i see. ( no guys. Not all are like this lol)
Haha yeah. When guys act like that... I usually either ignore, give a weird look, or say F off. I probably come off badly, but I'm not trying to impress anyone.