Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: when it come to "complaints and compliments"

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by You Mad Or Nah View Post
    I think you took my post a bit too serious. There's aways people who think they vip status over other ppl which they want to be heard over others first. Sts has more games not just AL with Other players it's just not about just one person. Considering how small their staff is which probably get spammed with useless emails that ends up wasting their time, so I can understand why they behind on emails . If you been waiting for a response from staff and haven't got one just PM a dev here(is what I was trying to say)sorry for the misunderstanding. But PM a dev would be the sure way to get a fast and easy response if you really in a hurry to be heard
    #Btw Walmart has more money than the Sts company I would say, so it's Walmart fault for not hiring more employees. Also I don't think sts has enough money to hire more employees and come up with more content for AL 🤐so just bare with the Sts staff

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Maybe yes, maybe no.

If money is the case, they should try to work together with the players. This can actually make the game improve a lot!

And yes as you said STS has more games, but probably not enough employees.

Maybe the part of creativity has to come together with the players. I mean, more discussions about some things, or develop things which players prefer.

I'm pretty sure there are a few really good players with awesome and productive idea's. (With good players I don't include "The President of Arlor, imo idk why he is the president of Arlor lol... #NoOffense), but those players which can setup a message nice and professional, without any drama or salty comments.

I also know I can be like annoying asf onhere.. but I'm 100% sure there are a lot of players which liked to help STS with their game.

(Not u Mohok, nor Leonpvp.. I'm sorry, but gotta Stay realistic)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to runagain For This Useful Post: