Let's change the title of "Spacetime Wanna destroy PVP" to "Spacetime did destroy PVP" Look even if the pet was not useful to rogues, there was another pet for mages or warriors they did this on purpose so twinks will go endgame.

This is unfortunately the truth and it has started since awakenings were introduced and you know what would've take less time STS can just better remove the XP disable filter in options because it takes less time, instead they just make this two-legged military backpack monkey with a golden ancient coin as face.

Thumbs up for time consuming "Looks the other side with both eyes"

Even if the new Arcane pet is cheap it's not a problem let them introduce awakening to amulet no problem let them put awakenings on all items. There had been hope if they might not have ignored the community @Justg - you'll be fine

What are players going to do less play or not at all? This is the end result to spend more platinum, which is okay as long as there is a balance in the game, which is why it is not bad for us as twinks "if" there's balance but there is no more. Maybe try lvl 43 if you like it if not unfortunately there is not much else left.

I myself had been there since awakenings and i was very bright and i speak from experience as a professional twink.