Thread: My thoughts on current PvP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingofninjas View Post
    I typed this from my phone, and sometimes I miss the "t" key. I meant to say this, not his.

Aside from that, my point still remains. It is your English skills, or rather lack thereof, that make my point hard to understand.

My understanding of your point is that you want "stronger" gear, which can mean more armor and more damage only or more damage and less armor. If the new gear simply has enough damage to make it more worthwhile than the old gear with armor awakening, players will lose a significant amount of armor while gaining a lot of damage, making twink PvP much like end game, full of 1 hits or combos (which is a good thing). If you mean more armor and damage, that's not solving anything, just increasing the average stats of twinks.

Just to add, I completely understood that the raw stats of the new gear would be better than old gear. What wasn't clear was whether that would take into account awakenings, and what awakening you would take as average to make the comparison between old gear with awakening and new gear without.

Just to help you understand English, let me put it in simpler words.

Two possibilities:
    1) You were comparing new gear to old gear with awakening. In that case, refer above.

2) You were comparing new gear to old gear without awakening. In that case, new gear would have to be OP enough to entice players to sacrifice their 200-400 armor and 10 all stat awakenings and move to new gear, which probably would make PvP even more unbalanced.
    What ever you said maybe be right or wrong and honestly I don't have the time to read that and I did not bother to read it but it's best not to act as kids and settle this this matter In a civilized way so if you think what I said is dumb then maybe it is or it's not because as humans we cannot always be right and that's all I will say, and next time don't waste a lot of your precious time typing such big posts as its a pain to my eyes to read, just sit back relax and have fun because after all this is just a game ;-)
    Last edited by shadowronn; 07-16-2017 at 02:01 AM.