Thread: My thoughts on current PvP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by megative View Post
    your point is out of this thread, sir. tho lending items to your "real" mates on your guild does seem do help them which is the reason why some guilds cope with each other
    NOTE : my post describes why lv 16/17 died if interested go ahead and read
    Although I'm not sure if there r some really big moths at other lv's too
    @megative nd skilledpvp l,Do u really expect me to repeat all the **** of mmph people again?I'm not being rude and I don't want to start drama here either....
    Borrow if u want to no one is stopping u ofc but bullying people who have their own gear... with those borrowed gears....that's what sounds really stupid to me.."Elibs/lightsout"
    And back to topic all those bully which I say does include a majority of trash talks which some people do with their borrowed gear that being said many people who worked for their stuff in this very expensive stage of the game end up quitting
    The reason : too much TT from borrowers/p2p/very much negative comments to hard working PvP players/the current game economy/awakenings and many other reasons
    That being said a bunch of lv 16/17 people who did the same as I mentioned have been a major reason for migration of other lv 16/17 people from the 16-17 bracket u want to know the names?ask a person named worm(lv 16) although idk he is still active or not
    But for sure the remains of a lv 15 guild called as "NVM" did quit also people of "SUCCESSION"/" IDC"/"DIGNITY" etc.
    Yes its true and these talks also include makings things personal just bcoz of a game
    And there is no need to think that I quit coz of u
    I quit bcoz I don't plan to become a borrower in my real life
    And just like as a person named hail has mentioned many a times I also have a real life and can't spend 8-9 hrs on a game (not even 1 hr ATM)
    And there is no need to be strange to me and call me a "sir"
    Ur free to do TT as u did back at lv 16 and call me nab/rename other things
    As this post will already start drama so won't b replying back to any comment related to my post
    Thanks to all for reading
    Have a good day
    Last edited by zauilet; 07-16-2017 at 06:12 AM.
    THE MOST SAD THING ABOUT BETRAYAL:-
    IT NEVER COMES FROM AN ENEMY
    MMPH DOESN'T UNDERSTAND THAT,GL!!