first of all im bk so hello guys ^^
second im willing to join bk and be like how i was when i was on crystalshadow i think thats a fair deal
3rd guys WIll u stop with the same events plz its getting boring OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER gimme 1 day and ill find u guys some events which i think u might like its fair cuz seeing these events at a super continuose 4 years rlly ticks of my head so 1 day and ill pm or message right here something new atleast 3 events ^^ plus just to make this game fun im willing to open a team speak 3 where guild members can talk with each other dont worry if u have got no laptop or pc u can download team speak on ur phone so ill be making a team speak 3 and ill share the ip server and password cuz i just noticed u guys know each oter for so LONG why dont u speak withone another it will be intresting to hear and talk with u and plz dont say u cant cuz ur not 7 years old ^^ team speak 3 will be made in the current day if u dont have MICrophone NO PROBLEM as u dont even need one simple go to tools and activate Continuos talk ohh the system got a ban system also so that if anyone abuses over the hill gets out plus its fun so dont worry about it ohh and if this team speak 3 server is made to u guys it will give ur guild A BIG BOOST im srs ^^ ohh and dont give me a flame comment down ^^