Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Mage

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    You all are, infect, lacking essential logics.
    Umm what?

Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    But hey, anytime Cold gets roasted I'm all ears.
    I've no intention to 'roast' anybody specially to someone who is not provoking or what ever the right term is, at least in my presence, cold is kinda that & gentle most of the time, though sometime ego-full, last time when was being ego-full to me, I made a vid the other day. Well that different matter but atleast he is NOT harsh or trash talker in general like most of the community.

Quote Originally Posted by Mymysticalmage View Post
    I love when people who play mage tell me how to play mage when they dont play mage. I didnt really contridict myself. A rhino and bird much much more likely to win. Anyways, you stated one of my problems. The range. Im not saying nerf range. What i am saying is that birds can land 6 skills from a range of 10m+. Birds also have better dodge, and better armor. So, birds have more dmg at 10m+ range then mage does. Mage can only land 3 skills from a range 10m+. Birds can do 600-800 dmg per skill i believe. Correct me if im wrong. Because im pretty sure of im just a bit. Anyways. I added up the mana and the health points of my mage with finam wand and bracer, and eshorts helm and armor. Along with black dragon 3pc. I added them up because mana can be used as health via mana shield. I got a total of 3,308 total health points when ive used mana shield. So, say bird low rolls for every skill they can hit from a range 10 meters +. 600x6 skills = 3600. Not including the dodge factor. Thats 3600 health points leaving mage with only 208 hp. Which they will most likely die to "auto". Heals to me seem like they dont even heal off enough dmg of 1 skill. I dont know the stats on a l100 bird "with gear" but if someone sends me them i will gladly revise. The damage output at a range for birds is way higher than mages. Which is reasonable. But for them to be able to drain or mana and hp at a range 10m+ makes mages kiting useless. Since mage can only land 3 skills at 10m+ when bird can land 6 skills at that range. Not to mention mage will only dodge about 2-4 skills before death occurs when fighting bird. While bird will dodge 5-7 skills if the happens to kill the bird. *note: these are guesstimates* not to mention the delay of the skills mage has. Thus, meaning birds produce 3600-4800 dmg in 6 skills before mage can deal im guessing 1000-1400 dmg in the 3 skills.

Mage vs bear: bear can nuke the mana shield in 1 skill. I seen above someone told me to use fire heal vs bears. Bears also have much much better dodge then mage. This is a terrible suggestion. 1. Because bear would likely dodge fire. And 2. Because, they will hit you with pull and nuke you before you can use fire. 3. Heal doesnt stop pull. So even if you do hit fire before they hit pull. This would have to be at exactly 12 and have to knock them out of 12. So they waste the skill. You would have to stay exactly in 12m and then go back out of range. Thats if you dont get hit by hell svream or pull. Very unlikey. Im not going any further because im sure you dont play mage. Anyways, killing a bear that knows what they are doing such as chao, or sao no matter how good you at mage you are is practically impossible 1v1. Simply because they can pull you in and nuke your mana shield in one skill then nuke ur hp away in 2-4 skills.

Mage vs rhino: rhino needs nerfed in general. But they are killable. With alot of luck.

Mage vs fox: havent played vs fox yet. No comments.

Mage in general: mage has the least amount of health then any of the classes (not sure about fox). They also have the least amount of armor.

Conclusion: health points and mana are so low is honestly a joke. However, this can obviously be fixed. All the thing listed above can simply be combated by giving mage 1. A slight buff in health points. At least 2700 health points need to be added. This would include just health points. No mana or armor buffs. 2. You could buff strictly mana by giving us atleast a 2k buff in mana. But the best option. And what is really needed is option 3. Buff both mana and health. Tweaks would probably be necessary for this one. But i was thinking +500-700hp and buff mana 1300-1400. Or instead of buffing hp. You developers could buff heal by 10%-20%. Any of these would help.
    Glad atleast you TRIED to talk in a factual way. That further proves what I said, you go straight to a bird and both delivers their skills. No need to go through your numbers, you can't beat a decent bird in a straight forward fight in general, but that doesn't mean mages are under powered, you've your advantages too, in fact many advantages, but you never tried to understand or learn it TBH, Mage is the best class for kitting & it's hard to kite a mage. When I say range play I don't mean that just using skills at proper range, it's way much more than that. Well I've to teach all that without getting smallest credit. So actually all this worthless to me. Good luck with all this. Oh well why I'm talking this is age where silly mages think they gonna do well just like OP phase without proper kiting, if a mage win without proper kitting, it's hilariously overpowered.

Stop saying mage vs bird/bear/rhino say me vs bird /bear/rhino LOL that's where u struggle ur problem. You're taking everything for granted. OP phase of mages - taken for granted, all these helpful comments - taken for granted. They don't need to provide useful comments, also you demanding that now players should waste their time more and make vids to prove their point, hilarious and GL on that.

And as for the tanks. I already pointed the problem with proper solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Mymysticalmage View Post
    How bout this. If mage is sooooo good. How bout you guys make a video playong other pros like chao, cold, zoro. Your skill level maybe similar to theirs yet. Your most likely going to lose. As for the others. Who dont play mage. Your tips are irrelevant to me. But please. Show me how good mage is.
    Last edited by Waug; 07-24-2017 at 02:27 AM.