Quote Originally Posted by ThaAnas View Post
Hey sts team,

I really appreciate your work for the game but I really miss the old time where you had to farm for your gear.

Since new expansion you loot everything in the locked, what should this show us? Only plat user have the right of getting it?
All arcane weapon only through locked available, Belt in locked, all new pets in locked, gear (armor ring belt amulet helmet) all in locked, orb only in locked.
Why not make things like proc mold, ingot, fossil, gnome seal to make something craftable...
You gave us a legendary weapon to craft when there is an arcane weapon in locked... ofc only for the people who run for aps to waste gold there...
Sorry for saying this but for me it seems like it becomes more and more to a pay for play game
What happened to recipe like planar pendant, Nekro egg...
Proc mold, gnome seal, ingot are only used for 1 item... if you compare old things like arcane shard/dragonite bar which you need for several things.

Please give non plat user more options to farm recipes or something
Hope for reply, have a nice day
I agree with you, I won't say STS doesn't invest any time into this, but the thing I don't and won't get is why they continued at Artifact based maps.

As far as I know I've seen more bad than good comments on those maps.

All after that, the Gear should be more farmable, I'm saying this altho I'm a plat user.., but normal people can't keep up on this level.

Mausoleum was a great way to earn gold, but Mausoleum last tooooo long, that's simply why all prices are overpriced atm. Not because of the banns, the most of those people were unbanned or weren't even banned at all.

Tho Speedset should be removed at all from PvP and only PvE, the game can't handle its ping diff. For those Asian players this must be a nightmare...

Anyway I hope they change it a bit or atleast think a bit about it...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Moto G (4) met Tapatalk