Thread: Clash of the Couples: 2v2 FFA PvP Tournament (lv. 100)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,204 Posts

It has to come to my attention that there is a serious, game-changing bug that favors STR-based classes. If you read the couple posts above, Dolloway explains it perfectly.

I know many of you will tell me: "But Ghost, you did not specify in the rules that changing gear is NOT allowed." Okay, true.

But rule 7, however, says that if people lack poor sportsmanship and do not act accordingly to my discretion, then it could result in a DQ. And this type of exploitation is unacceptable and will not be condoned. I would expect that everyone who participates in my tournament acts logically and intelligently, and should know that this type of behavior will not be tolerated. All that I ask for is a fair, enjoyable tournament where everyone can compete on the same playing ground. Not everyone knew about this highly advantageous bug, and therefore it reflects poorly on those who abused it. It is disappointing that players are relying on dirty measures to win this tournament – I suppose that it is my fault since a PvP tournament shield is on the line. And that's exactly it – I want a completely fair tournament BECAUSE a tournament shield is on the line.

As such, I do need to speak to Arvoh and Dissolver. I have had numerous teams report their use in the exploitation of this bug. I will not disqualify them.

I will, however, ask that they start from round 1 and replay their matches. That is, Nxxxb/Draining and Crash/Wanted will have another shot. If they refuse to replay their matches, they will be disqualified. Anyone who displays this type of behavior will be disqualified, no further questions.

NEW RULE:

No vanities will be allowed. That includes Founders Helm.

If there are any questions, please PM me. I'll do my best to update the bracket in the meantime. Please, let's not compromise the integrity of this tournament.
    Last edited by XghostzX; 08-08-2017 at 06:10 PM.