Quote Originally Posted by Aoekill View Post
Basically its like A 2v2 duel of same class with extended kills. Hows it Free for All? U still need better gears than opponent to beat him. I can only imagine If 2 rogues attck 1 rogue he will die lol. Theres no skill involed then.
The matchmaking should be filtered for example if newbie who has legendry gears then he should be matched with Same geared opponent.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
Tf man its basically a 1v1v1v1 its a 2*2 square means that there r 4 spawn points so its a map for 4 players who can attack any other player in the map, its like you would be able to kill everyone in tdm and ofc better gear gives an advantage but shouldn't better gear alwwys give you an advantage? I understand your point that its unfair if you r getting matched up with only overgeared players. To fix they should, as u said, either match with the stats one got (but even that is quite hard to do since you can just change the gear if your in the pvp map) or they should implement some way where you can run away and try to let the op people kill each other and you just ks at the end.