Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Dark Legends Halloween 2017 is Live

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by astro1 View Post
    Hello Cinco,

Thanks for yet another awesome update. I dig the crazy green toxic outfit but seeing how it's the most expensive outfit for purchase (ever) in DL shouldn't there be some other effect besides the green toxic mist? The Moonshadow outfit has a speedboost (woo!) as well as a unique graphical effect. Seems like the outfit for 200plat more should also have a status effect (ie. chance to strike an enemy with a toxic hit that slows them down, similar to what the zombies do to us in a ctf match). Maybe also a green mist pet to even out the number of cool things that each new Halloween plat outfit has.

Thanks for your time and another great event!
    Where does it say the Moonshadow outfit gives a speed boost? I cant find confirmation

I think these outfits are good as it is but if moonshadoe guardian really has a speed boost then toxic should definitely have one

And cinco what does the halloween elixir even do besides making them not run? Could you add an effect where it causes the boss to spawn without having to kill every human?
    Thanks
    Last edited by japan; 10-21-2017 at 06:23 PM.