Quote Originally Posted by Zynzyn View Post
People spent MILLIONS of hard-earned gold in buying the artifacts. It maybe ingame currency but it came from real time spent on the game, real patience, real effort, real grinding and actually playing the game, real money to buy the plats to awaken, etc. The transaction was based on trust (Player/Consumer trust on the Game/Business owners) .Those artifacts should be made arcane again, either 2 or 30. If not atleast mythic.
You are suggesting those specific artifacts to be made into 30k worth elite awaken gems? -100 for this. Are you out of your mind?

Still patiently awaiting a response from devs because I cant believe they will just turn a blind eye to this artifact issue..
Why they not let the artifacts just be arcane artifacts? Why they not tell us that artifacts is "rare" and not arcane..They not professional enough..change the rarity without tell us..if they very professional, they will let that artifacts be arcane..

Im not millionaire..all my items and gold just worth 20m now..i alrdy lost almost 20m before..if the artifacts change to arcane again, that enough for me to get my 20m back? If i cant get 20m again..i hope i can get 10m so i just lost 50% from it..but now..it impossible to get 10m cuz they artifacts now alrdy become 1k only..

Sent from my Lenovo S1a40 using Tapatalk