Quote Originally Posted by Azerothraven View Post
Similarly to locked opening, even when people know they are not gonna loot anything, People still open them. Some people are drawn to danger and want to take a chance. Believe it or not, many people know I am trusted 100%. Amajority of people in my guild has trusted me with ALL of their stuff which I return without a second through. I have spent so much time, money and emotion in AL that I would not even scam 500M gold if someone gave it to me. It is not work being banned to me. I would rather play the game and be poor. If you dont believe this to be true, feel free to join my guild and ask or do the trade with me ( hehe kidding).

I just want some real friends in AL. What are real friends you ask? These people talk to me even for no reason and about everything like literally every time I am on they will say Hi ( most of these people were like this even before I became rich). I never met them, dont know their location and name but I know for a fact they would never scam me. These are not people who just messages you only when they are [Bored [/B]or when they need you to dup mausoleum or want u to help them buy/sell items etc.I wanted trusted people in the guild who I can count on and know that my guild members/ recruiters are "protected". I am willing to lose 15m to gain a trusted friend and establish a great guild. I am sure there are other ways to establish what I am trying to do, as a guildmaster this is the way I choose to processed with making my guild successful. I have over 1.3k friends ( moderately know/ run into from time to time) in AL and only about 5 of these people. That is what I am looking for.

As for the scammed, I did some merching last night and already made around 8m profit so I dont mind since my money is recovered.

While it may not seem like it, there are very precautionary measures that are taken to prevent people from scamming me in this way, the requirements for this "officer position" is high and only dedicated players can achieve this; Scammers are predominantly people who want gold fast without effort. This filters out 99% of the scammers in AL. The 3 month cool-down period ensures if someone with intend to scam will change their mind in 3 months after emotionally being invested in the guild success. Furthermore, someone would have to be heartless to scam 15m after knowing many players and being good friends with them from the guild. I expect with my help, guidance fro gold making and regular guild events. People will chose to live a scam free AL ( like hell they will) but I am having a little faith.

#ScamfreeAL
Wow, gl!

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk