Quote Originally Posted by Greoatef View Post
sure its an old thread... but its good to see thoughts on the level 66 arcane swords and how they compare ... plus its will prob be good to discuss any future arcane swords?!?!?!? I always wonder if the arcane swords are worth the price regardless of level?
Im kinda still using Mythic Glint Aegis 46 .... the proc in my opinion is still awesome .... though i only pve ... and am only doing m5/6 runs atm
I have both the Mythic Blade 66 Dream weapon and the Aegis version for warrior and the proc is the same as the arcanes ... though it seems to proc a little less. The mythic weapons stats are almost identical to the arcane weapons .... you just gotta do 666 dream runs to get em @_@
I'm still using glint too but I've heard good things about terror blade 66 they say if you charge it everytime it pulls all mobs. But the price is insane and glint is good enough for maus runs no major dif in times m5-6. I might still get a terror blade to try it.Are you sure the mythic version is exactly the same proc as arcane? If it is i'll get mythic instead to save gold.