Quote Originally Posted by danishahmed View Post
Wouldn't ur plat be worthless if we the maus farmers didn't farm gold... Who will pay for ur awakening gems??

Reward me for farming maus/jewels for months to make enough gold to buy them... And no

No one is selling wish they sold them, keep ur lovely vanities to ur self it's making no sense to me that u comparing ur runs for. 2 weeks. >>> Than ppl earning daily and investing thousands of dollaz in game to get what they like and still can't get them

So re releasing will be a justice to the plat buyers to the maus farmers, since u ppl aren't gonna sell anyways?!

And bye!

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
What are you getting at exactly? I stated that maus runners/plat buyers are the ones raising the prices of the vanities simply by outbidding eachother.
You farm gold in maus everyday to earn enough gold to buy the things you want, Good, I encourage everyone to do so but what reward do you expect for doing so exactly? You are working for the things you want, congrats you are considered an everyday average player like the rest of us. The rewards from event Lb are something entirely different.

As I said, nobody is forcing them to pay anything, it’s your own fault if you waste your money and cannot get what you want. And since you brought up “Justice”, where is the Justice for OG players/Hardcore merchers who own these rewards ?