Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    89 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zauilet View Post
    At this point i would like to inform some people here one thing
    Active in game ALOT = inactive irl
    I guess people already know this i dont mean to kill the game of sts neither do i want to disrespect anyone and neither am i saying i have achieved alot irl
    But rl always comes first nd believe it or not some people like zylx possibly dont have much time to play(i wouldnt include myself bcoz i have been inactive MOSTLY since start of 2017 and yea due to rl but i dont wish to play game much till june or july possibly)
    Im saying on behalf of people who do have alot of stuff to take care of irl and love the game too at same time
    Focus ALOT on game nd see where u will end up irl
    So yes game needs to b kind of balanced in some way for people who dont have much time too
    Im sorry if i hurt feelings of anyone
    Ty for reading
    Fully agree that the grind is very hard and the Xp requirements are a bit too high. But on the other side i do like how in this expansion the harder u farmed the more rewarding it got. As much as i loved the old idea of logging on once a month and looting a 100m shard or S&S i like how most of the people who are farming everyday are the ones making the gold right now.

Fully understand that people are busy IRL and cant always log on as much as others. But i think its only fair that the ones who play more get the better rewards. As someone stated they used thousands of plat but still arent near being fully geared. I also like that too. Gone are the days where u can plat your way through everything. The simple answer is to play more. Sorry for those who cant but as someone who puts in 6-7 hours a day i like the idea of reaping the rewards of playing more. I like that someone playing few minuites a day to do dailys and log off wont benefit as much as i do.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Paw For This Useful Post: