I think this is the wrong section to post this, not many people will respond here. It's nice that people still have enthusiasm though.

It's getting harder to do guild events nowadays. Main problem is you need really big prizes in order to make people interested in participating. And I mean the actual guild contests that last more than a couple days and require people to do something. You can always check the Contest section of this forum, although it's not very indicative lately, since many contests are now being held predominantly in third party chat apps.

Now, I don't know what events others do, but what we have done lately is "screenshot challenges" (you can check Contest section like I said) and one bigger Maus grinding contest, but that last one required quite the funding. Other things we do (and others do them judging by Contest section) is lotteries and raffles (luck-based events) - they are popular, since they generally don't require people to do anything, but guess a number or invest a small amount of gold or something like this, and can win a nice pile of gold or some item like a jewel or an egg.

Most of our events and lotteries/raffles last about a week, except the bigger ones like Maus grinding.

From my experience people generally prefer pure gold as rewards, though some nice eggs and high tier jewels are also appreciated.

And you can always do guild parties from time to time. With trivias and games that give small rewards like 100-200k and/or some items like locks.

Anyway, since I like your enthusiasm, feel free to find me in game if you want to ask any more specifics (ign: Caesar).

Good luck