Thread: The Stable..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherless_Child View Post
    I feel your frustration but, you must also feel the frustration of the people you are running maps with..... For instance, when people are running Somberholt maps and they have the "Deary Ring" equipped, NOTHING pisses me off more so, if you have one equipped I WILL tell you about it (respectfully, sometimes not so much) because if you keep running around with that useless, map sabotaging ring equipped and NO one says anything to you "ya won't learn anything".... If a mage is running a map and he/she is breaking up mobs with charged gale and "believe" they are actually performing on a "PRO" level, I will say something because if I don't, they will not learn anything....... If I am running maps and I get rogues and warriors BEGGING for mana, I WILL SAY SOMETHING because if you are still begging for "mana" at certain levels/points in the game, you are engaging in NOOB behaviour and if I or NO ONE else says anything, you will not learn... It's also funny how after I tell people off about begging for mana in Maus maps, they seem to NEVER do it again and now runs maps with me without saying a peep (it's because they have gotten the NOOB treatment after excessively begging for mana and their more experienced friends also tell them..... Whoa, NEVER beg for mana..... I've even seen some threaten to kick guild members for begging for mana (my earlier days)).....
    Couldn’t agree more with this. Another thing that is extremely annoying is when people use Lucky aa and break up the mobs...zzz. I usually ask people who do annoying things in maps (begging for mana etc) to stop and if they get salty and continue doing it, I just leave. No point in arguing with them.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Screenshotz For This Useful Post: