All great ideas! The only ones I would like to comment on are #3 and #6.

#6 is a good idea but, from my perspective, is only useful if an event like egg event would come up again. Outside of egg event, I never find myself with more then 10 of any chest that needs opening, and I'm not even sure who does. Maybe mass unlocking locked crates would be one example? But that doesn't apply to most people so not sure about that. Very few people farm arena, but I guess that would be another example. Only other "chest" is the 10k gold chests from somberholt but still I personally never exceed 10 of them. Unless theres some chest that is mass opened that I'm forgetting about, I dont find this idea neccesary as compared to your other ides.

#3 is tricky. Everyone plays different so its hard to tell. Personally I cycle through 6 or 7 pets so I never have to feed any. I figured other people did this too but not sure how other people play. I would like to see some form of "quick summon" that you mentioned. I guess I wouldnt mind seeing the whole pet feeding system destroyed completely. Why must we feed our pets when we never feed our characters? Why must do pets get unhappy if you use them? I have pets that I opened and have never touched since. Shouldnt that make them unhappy instead?

Anyway, really liked the rest of your ideas and hope to see some/all added to the game!