Quote Originally Posted by Flamesofanger View Post
The expansion is just on the horizon...just wait for a little more and there will be a lot of very fun interesting content and so many new remasters. Bro don't leave, or you'll miss out.

It does not matter anymore)) thanks for the kind words)) but there's no point in playing more))) I created Arta and played in AL and it inspired me)) I gave the clock to the game and to the art)) with each update and every time I make sure , that the game requires more and more real money)) I never spent real money on my account)) and I do not spend real money on games and never re)) this is a waste of which there is no use ")) I volunteered to help designers AL (sts) wrote a letter, and they answered I had no vacancies)) I thought the art for selling gold)) and not work for them for real money that I would be paid real money as a designer)) but just gold)) I understood the STS is not important the opinion of the players)) I decided to work for gold only because to play the game I need a game currency inside)) and new updates all harshly hint and push to waste real money)) An example of Level 60 Arcane artifact how many a person should farm which does not buy platinum for real money ??? or Arcane pets? or heroic? or rare occurrences? would balance if the person on the bosses would any top thing to farm and the drop would have been nice)) hint again, and that would drop was good)) say that 2 times, because in 5 years, I have not a single Arcane eggs, equipment, resources are not dropped, I discovered 40k + Arena chests and 1 Fossil has not dropped)) it does not drop and the farm is continuous lottery (cheating) I such games do not play)) I do not like is not justice, why should those who do not buy Platinum for real money in the game to be miserable? the better those who buy platinum for money? It's up to the developers how I can not decide for them, but because of this attitude and the drop and such injustice, there are still 3 other friends who played the same as me for 5 years, 1 of which bought platinum for $ and spent a lot of money , he was banned and 80m of gold was taken away, 50% of my guild left the game, because in the game the drop is terrible and injustice, who wants to let it play, but I'm not going to play and tolerate and agree with this unfair game in which those who pays money, and those who do not have no respect for them.))) thanks m to whom I know and played with them I degrade my respect to you)) Sts you want to think differently such as I and my friends who have left the game will become much more, the game does not go up, but falls rapidly, because there is not the reputation that was when I was 26-36-41max level)) I will say one thing I regret that I spent so much time (5 years) expecting that the game will become better, but I do not intend to wait any more)) Farewell))