Thread: New lenguages in AL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Post New lenguages in AL

Hi, I want to say that I'm from South America. I know English, but when it will be the day that Arcane Legends has new languages such as Spanish, Italian and German, I met many people who only knew a little English.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chrixzed For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

There are guilds u can join that are limited to one language. I had one guy come to my guild and said, “I’m actually surprised that this is an English guild. Every guild I see is Filipino or Indo.” And he is totally right :3 You can type whatever language u want into the chat though. Not only limited to English. And most of the ppl Ik can speak English but speak other languages as well....though I’ll admit it is quite rude to have a full pt who all speaks the same language actually talk in that language and you don’t know anything they’re saying. :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tippertwo View Post
    There are guilds u can join that are limited to one language. I had one guy come to my guild and said, “I’m actually surprised that this is an English guild. Every guild I see is Filipino or Indo.” And he is totally right :3 You can type whatever language u want into the chat though. Not only limited to English. And most of the ppl Ik can speak English but speak other languages as well....though I’ll admit it is quite rude to have a full pt who all speaks the same language actually talk in that language and you don’t know anything they’re saying. :3
    I think he's talking about the game interface etc. itself

I think it would be cool if STS set it up so the community could do the translations, I know one game who did it, and it was pretty cool when the community came together and helped each other.
    Mage 71: Dalledalle Warrior 66: Dallemanden

5. The Following User Says Thank You to DalleManden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    103 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DalleManden View Post

I think it would be cool if STS set it up so the community could do the translations, I know one game who did it, and it was pretty cool when the community came together and helped each other.
    Yeah Ik, but I’m just giving him some pointers
    Theres also google translate (it sucks but it helps somewhat) ... I feel like this would be confusing to the community though

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DalleManden View Post

Agreed. Ive even seen devs paying translators for their game in premium currency, which would be cool. I couldn't as I only speak English and very broken Spanish .