Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Street trading.

Somewhere beyond and between here and nowhere...
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BRYBE View Post
    I appreciate all your answers but this isnt your thread?
    Right I left a very important point to make it official, i.e., "In My Opinion". But I guess you got the answers at-least.
    Retired
    Tired of Dead Guilds & Offline FL? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoNuke View Post
    Right I left a very important point to make it official, i.e., "In My Opinion". But I guess you got the answers at-least.
    Not at all tbh :/
    Except postnoob is your other forum account

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Lel saltiest thread i've ever seen 🙌🙌

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    425 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Java View Post
    Just eliminate consignment fees and ppl will use the cs all the time. Less quick change trade window scams. Lots of scam issues are eliminated by just making cs the way to do most sales transactions.

#downwithalltaxes
    -1 to this, if they remove cs fees, u will get all kind of crap in cs with ridiculous prices

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,462 Posts

If things could still be gifted or swapped in any way then merchers will avoid both taxes by selling on line with no tax, no sts supervision, and where scammers could fake identity way easier. Bad idea, black market wins.

Besides who says the economy needs a gold sink? Only the devs can see the big picture and if anything needs to happen.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    78 Posts

Possible Solutions:

- Bringing back those 5k awakening gems won't hurt ( except for the revenue of sts as to why they removed it?).

- Adding in a gold vanity weapon & a 50m gold vanity from Sir Spendsalot

- Perhaps nerf the gold coming from maus and esg as the new expansion arrives, so that the millions of gold coming in the economy would lessen ( but make sure expansion has the content to satisfy the farmers ).

Sent from my SM-A800F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Not at all tbh :/
    Except postnoob is your other forum account
    You are free to think as you please. I don't realy care about your allegation
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

I asked for opinions and got them. I've already put two people on the ignore list from this thread, makes life easier that way. A lot of very valid points here, A lot of spam/salt also.

Not sure why some cannot explain why they have such strong feelings for something without personally attacking others. It really shows the maturity level of some people, which I had surpassed when I was 12(15 years ago). Half of you really need to get off your phone and actually interact with the world, your people skills are in terrible need of work. I did my best to not snap back but these children are just that, children.

@Devs I think we hit the ceiling of getting any positive posts on this thread and please close it without reservations.

Thank you all who discussed this with me and the others! I do have a more widely acceptable idea that doesnt have to do with trade tax or the like and will post it shortly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    209 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by avikk View Post
    Nice thinking process behind the OP but here's my two cents.

This will lead to a lot of items flooding the CS taking up server space. Tons of energy kits, elixirs and deary eggs listed for 10m. People just hoping for someone to misclick, nott to mention the other problems that arise with this when it comes to tracking RWTers.

A nice way to resolve this would be forsake the auction price for items below a certain value.Also to keep people from manipulating the market it would be a nice idea to add a history of past few items successfully sold in the auction. The second part does require some work, and thinking >_<

Really wish there wasn't so much petty bickering side tracking a perfectly decent thread... Would have been nice to get a conversation going for once that was actually productive.
    I agree. That is a very good idea to have item specific cap system in CS, may be based on rarity/level/number of drops/no of items in game, etc. And to have history to know the market value of an item.

The problem is these ideas will be shadowed under the toxicity of this thread.

People forget that there is always a way to overcome the issue they are describing. It might be a challenge at first but we can work together to find a solution.
    Instead they choose to rant/cry and pick fights just to prove their perception about something they speculate.

There are so many posts in so many good thread that do not follow the forum rules. Devs should delete these posts to clean the threads (instead of locking down the whole thread), and ban the posters. Its sad to see good suggestions and posts getting shadowed under toxic posts.

I don't blame devs for sloppy moderation, they might be busy with other priorities but then it results in discouraging (good) posters from making suggestions.
    Retired

10. The Following User Says Thank You to PsychoNuke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    Not sure why some cannot explain why they have such strong feelings for something without personally attacking others.
    I'm sorry to see that your thread has derailed this much, and the disrespect/attacks other players have given you were not deserved. I see this a lot, and it seems as if you can no longer have a civil discussion on the forums any longer, perhaps this will change in the future when STS hires a new moderator (atleast we can hope). But as you said, the fact of the matter is that, most of the players are just kids/young teenagers who don't know any better. Just keep ya head up!
    Mage 71: Dalledalle Warrior 66: Dallemanden

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    150 Posts

I say no auction fees are enough already as is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

I think Arcane is awarded for top 10 Hack and slash game means swing n kill
    Or is it virtual Life simulator? Work earn pay tax, feed , housing, mortgage, marriage-family

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DalleManden View Post
    I'm sorry to see that your thread has derailed this much, and the disrespect/attacks other players have given you were not deserved. I see this a lot, and it seems as if you can no longer have a civil discussion on the forums any longer, perhaps this will change in the future when STS hires a new moderator (atleast we can hope). But as you said, the fact of the matter is that, most of the players are just kids/young teenagers who don't know any better. Just keep ya head up!
    I didnt attack i posted my opinions that this thing will just counter newbies but idk why he took it serious

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Btw tax for trade/barter/swap isnt exist irl and in-game....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Majin View Post
    All this because some players are farming gold in Maus..?

So in simple words : "Complicate my lovely game arcane legends because some people are farming the same maps from 2yrs and they will keep farming it like this is only life.. and I a player who loves playing different content in game have to suffer all this , I have to PAY TAXES and other crazy non sense things because some people are lifeless/greedy/obsessed with maus?
    This is what i thought first i read this thread but trade tax would not benefit both farmer and not farmer
    Farmer: they spend time for farming to pay for taxes?
    Not farmer: needed to pay taxes for nothing...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

the downside of street trading is that only the people in your map can see what you are selling, where as on the auction, the whole of al can see your listed item. the auction lists your item up for a certain amount of hours but you cant street trade for 12+ hours which is why there is a tax on the auc. also when listing up expensive items, sometimes the tax is just too much. maybe cos im

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    165 Posts

I didnt attack i posted my opinions that this thing will just counter newbies but idk why he took it serious
    He never mentioned anyone's name?

Btw tax for trade/barter/swap isnt exist irl and in-game....
    I've been saying it shouldn't affect straight up trades.

Pretty sure that everyone would agree that a minimum gold amount(say 1m) must be traded before a tax(3%?) Is slapped on. Could people poke holes in that? How would that affect newbies please? I've also mentioned that I think the cs tax should be removed for items under a certain value, which would be SPECIFICALLY implemented for lower end items of which newbies deal in. Poke holes in that please?

I'm not sure how 30k out of 1 million will destroy the game or anything that some of you say. I'm not sure some of you guys even get the scope of what this system would be trying to deal with, I'm really not.

Thank you to all who gave feedback and a special thanks to all who contributed valid, well spoken points on this topic!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PostNoob View Post
    He never mentioned anyone's name?

I've been saying it shouldn't affect straight up trades.

Pretty sure that everyone would agree that a minimum gold amount(say 1m) must be traded before a tax(3%?) Is slapped on. Could people poke holes in that? How would that affect newbies please? I've also mentioned that I think the cs tax should be removed for items under a certain value, which would be SPECIFICALLY implemented for lower end items of which newbies deal in. Poke holes in that please?

I'm not sure how 30k out of 1 million will destroy the game or anything that some of you say. I'm not sure some of you guys even get the scope of what this system would be trying to deal with, I'm really not.

Thank you to all who gave feedback and a special thanks to all who contributed valid, well spoken points on this topic!
    1. You quoted me since start

2. Now after years you answered my questions