Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Enchantment Event - Individual Player Leaderboard / Red Devil Vanity Set

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    262 Posts

David was in event hunters during event 2. He's aware of how hard that was and doesn't like the 50k for an individual score, here are his comments, passed on with his permission :

"And what will one kill be worth cus it’ll be impossible for 50k with no portal openers
    50k if I played 20hours aday which I won’t
    That’s with bird I’d say 10 for mage n rhino but I’m not considering how many points I got for 60 hours played maybe 80-100k
    I’d say 4-5hours a day would be fair for gold tier who wants to waste entire weekends at a time
    EH got 500k and that’s with 10 portal farmers and 10 24/7 players. If he’s basing points off 500k/50k=10 that’s insane lmao"

The points granted should be scaled up per enemy killed or the thresholds should be reduced. Most importantly, there must be a balance between real life and game time. Events cannot take over people's entire weekends, that ruins the fun.
    Last edited by Draebatad; 06-27-2018 at 07:26 PM.