Thread: Can we get the MOST BROKEN thing in pvp fixed ASAP?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    I kick teamers and specific classes that require no skill. (Dagger/bow rhinos, bow/talon mages, dagger/bow bears) the only class that requires skill with dagger is fox. With mage/rhino/bear, no skill is required yet people still manage to fail at pvping. Exactly why im fighting more for class specific gear. It forced people to learn their class and not use gear to make them OP so they need no skills to pvp in the first place.

My comparison for honor arena is that is twink pvp for L100+ because its crit/dodge luck based. Thats a fact. I can full combo a bird with ice/drain/light/fire and the bird could die, but i could possibly get 1 crit out of all of those even if i have buffs. Not to mention that birds could dodge the whole combo if they get lucky, which is my premise for the statement in the first place. Bears are extremely tanky vs birds and mages even after being debuffed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mine AGK View Post
    As far as personal interests. I see no problem with that statement. Let me ellaborate.

I have yet to see ANYONE complaining about the talon proc being OP ever since it got balanced out when it was first op because of it have no cooldown. The only people who have complained about it being OP, is you. One other person complained about it being annoying when a full 3v3 or 5v5 game is nothing but talons because its all just shields up the whole time. This once again, is why im fighting for CLASS SPECIFIC GEAR so people have to learn their class, balance out dagger rhinos still being broken and even addressing the whole problem with a full match of nothing but talon procs.
    According to u everything you can't beat requires no skill, if same class same setup no proc beats you then it's lucky crit even if everyone has 100+ crit -

Name:  1.png
Views: 521
Size:  54.2 KB
    Name:  2.png
Views: 486
Size:  94.9 KB

Name:  3.png
Views: 470
Size:  74.6 KB

(3rd ss, here? :O strange)

You do pvp in a pretty narrow way, only reason u do some 5-5ctf nexus to do practice tourney, other than that you do all kick unfavour things or leave, the fact is you have no problem killing a talon bird in a 1-1 situation bcz as a whole it's underpowered and a mage can easily kite and stay full with superb heal and proc and kill easily a talon bird when proc is gone, it's easiest thing to do. U kick rhinoes on see, how would you even know that rhino with talon is even harder to kill. Same goes to a 2/3 vs 2/3 where talon proc is more unfriendly, you ddon't even do that, you would realise the consequences.

After getting killed by bow mage you tried bow mage and quickly back to int then you realized, bow mage is weak in general and tweaked your tactics as int vs bow mage, fact.

I'm not the only one, many did complained about talon proc. I won't oppose item being class bound but then it is ALSO NECESSAY to balance other classes, u can take away talon dagger bow etc from other classes but then you'll have to strengthen em to be viable with their own class specific gear and for the person who complains about lucky crit in 100+ all crit era, how can he/she justify the SUPERB luck factor of procs? answer this my frnd.
    Last edited by Waug; 07-17-2018 at 12:23 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Waug For This Useful Post: